Sunday, May 20, 2012

When the Small Lil Things Count,

It's day 11th today ! The commandos in TW have stepped into the days to 2 digits with '1' in front ! Soon it'll be '0' in front of the days left in TW for their trng before heading back to SG. Looking forward to see my botak agn during my term brk !

This wk was pretty alr w quite a few stuff happening. Out w Darling on Tuesday after school. Saw so many pretty stuff at FEP but I couldn't buy $.$ Cold Stone w her for dinner. And back to Yishun at 8plus/9pm. Legs were aching by the time I reached home.

I'm in love w this photo. My darling is so pretty !!  ❤❤

Then on Thursday, it's my first time late for lesson in this term. No more 100% attendance for all modules ): But anyway, I enjoyed my lunch @ Ikea w the girls. Damn filling and as usual, I didn't finish my food.

Twinny & mine. 

Shopping w Mum on Friday after school @ FEP. Spent almost 6hrs there just to comb all the shops. I felt so happy w all the retail therapy.


This was on last Friday. Eyed on that top for over 2mths !

Goodbye ~

No comments:

Post a Comment