Friday, June 15, 2012

When You're Far Away,

5more days to a month of not updating my personal webpage. Quite a number of stuff happened within this almost-one-month. Shall summarise it.

1. Term Tests. Screwed my third paper which is TBP. I still hope I can at least get a pass for that, and also the other 3papers. Super worried.
2. Baby's back from his one month TW trip on the day I took TBP paper.
3. Out w parents for shopping in Bugis for the whole of Friday.
4. Met him only on the 4th day that he's back in SG. Not bad, spent the whole day together which  was what I wanted ! Caught The Raid: Redemption. People who are faint-hearted should never watch this movie. Sinful whenever I'm out w him. always eating. Sakae (Salmon ^^) > Froyo > starbucks.




5. Photoshoot @ Boyf's house. Her room is damn cosy filled w so many hello kitty plushy. I likey ! Then headed down to AMK to meet Jeff for ear piercing then to CSCC together for the guys who were playing bball. Another evening spent w Baby. I think I've the most owe-beating boyf !
6. Proj w my 2girls in school then headed down to Hougang for appt. then dinz @ NEX w girlies + wj & ys.


7. Met up w Pamela and headed down to Jcube. It's been such a long time, Dajie. Sinful day but the food are yummylicious.


8. Dinz w Darling a Vivo after her work. Loving all the camwhoring session w her. Always damn retarded and making me laugh like mad.


9. Today, I finally have the chance to stay at home. Not to rest, but to pack my luggage. Going TW in less than 24hrs' time ! :D Happy girl.
10. Even though it's just for a wk, I'll definitely miss the guy over here.

*

The prices for Big Bang concert has just released. $_$ This year isn't a wealthy year for me. Money kept going out instead of saving up. So gna find a job during sem brk. A need and a must !

For now, I'm looking forward to Baby arriving at my doorstep anytime after he books out from camp. Gna have dinz together w my fam ltr. Can't wait ! But, we have to pack our luggage. Okay can, that's all (:

No comments:

Post a Comment