Tuesday, January 02, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

MY 2007 NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS
#1 lesser vulgarities from me
#2 be a good girl :D
#3 study more ; play lesser
#4 achieve better grades in maths and both sciences
#5 buy lesser things which are not neccessary
#6 be more patient with people
#7 chat lesser and pay attention during lesson

well, i shall edit if i still can think of others. cus i've forgotten some which i thought of last night. haha! and my phone really got problem receiving messages? someone replied me and i actually received it an hour later! LOL. never mind. my phone is like that one. abrel told me his also like that. school's reopening in about 32 hours' time. my math not that good, so if calculated wrongly, pls dont ever blame me. haha! bye for now.

{edit}
i shall edit cus i dont wanna post another new one. haha. went northpoint with parents. bought pens and other things. saw a phone. very nice. think it's N7390. PINK. the color is very sweet. but it's expensive. $300++ to $400++. haha! and, bought ear sticks and replaced my second earstud on the spot. aww ~ pain, la! and i bought Gary Cao Ge Superman! :D:D and, i left with not much money! aww! never mind. shall save money again. ((: and, we actually forgot about my sim card. -.- shall buy it another day. bye!
{/edit}

No comments:

Post a Comment