Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Korea Day 6 - Busan to Jeju Island,

So, back to the posts about my Korea trip...

We left Busan on Day 6 and headed to Jeju Island via Jeju Air. Jeju Air is a domestic flight that flies internally within Korea. 



Reached Jeju Island and we hopped onto the bus that would take us to the bus-stop near our hotel. Oh, we stayed in J2 Family hotel in Jeju Island. 


I was surprised that the front-desk staff knw Mandarin. Okay, they're from China anyway. And what's even more surprising is that, Jeju Island has many China tourists. So, everywhere you go, you'll definitely see and hear China tourists/accent. Hence, it was kinda easy for us to communicate lah. 


Our room was the dark door!
The hungry me (because my brkfast wasn't satisfying!!) complaint that I needed food again. Used 4Square this time round to search for food nearby. And guess what! 4Sq decided to be nice and gave us a famous ramen place which was a few km down the road ;)





This is rlly awesome! I fell in love with the ramen at first mouth and I'm salivating right now while typing... Ok, kidding but this ramen place is rlly good! It tasted very peppery but it was very shiok! I can't take spicy food but I love it when my food has lots and lots of pepper! The pork is also very tender! Anyway, all restaurants serve black pork! This was rlly a very satisfying meal because my bowl of ramen was completely empty (left w only soup)! 

Checked into our room and we had our power naps before we headed out again. Cabbed down to Heuk Dwaeji (also known as Black Pork Street) for a famous Kbbq restaurant . TBH, this is the moment when we both were a bit sick of pork and kbbq... Hahah, it's only our day 6 there, man! 





It was a rlly short day in Jeju Island for the first day because we reached the hotel in the noon, napped and it was already time for dinz which we didn't have the time to explore the area! 

No comments:

Post a Comment