Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Korea Day 2: Lotte World x Myeongdong,

Korea Day 2:

Prepared and headed to Seoul Station first thing in the morning to purchase our KTX tickets from Seoul to Busan for the next day.

Settled our lunch at the foodcourt at level 2 (or 3) of Seoul Station. I like their system. There's a menu board for you to see what you want to order (it even comes with pictures just in case ydk what that is!). Then you order whatever you want at the counter (entrance of the foodcourt). Either a buzzer or receipt wil be given/issued to you and then there's this tv that shows the queue number. You may collect your food at the respective stall when your number flashes on the tv.


Omelette rice with chicken balls

Buckweed noodle with raw fish

LOL! Zach ordered smth that we didn't try before. He's right, when one goes overseas, we should always try their food there but I didn't dare. So, to be safe, I went with my omelette and it turned out to be so much yummy than Zach's. Due to the fact that Zach ordered smth new and still feeling hungry at that time, he bought balls from Dunkin' Donuts at level 1 of Seoul Station. Nope, we didn't eat right away. Proceeded to Jamsil Station for Lotte World. But sigh, TBH, there's nth much to do in Lotte World.


Lotte World consists of indoor and outdoor theme parks. Of cus, we didn't buy tix for rides because I'm not rlly interested in the rides. Maybe that's one of the reasons why I think Lotte World is not that fun :/ According to my friends, Everland is better compared to Lotte World. Definitely going Everland the next time I go back to Korea! 


However, I "wow" the moment I pushed open the door. 


The first thing I spent my money on was ice cream. I have a soft spot for softee ice cream. What makes it even softer is that it has both chocolate and vanilla together! Woohoo! Zach, being the super nice guy, lets me eat most of it. But he had ulterior motive - to make me fat in Korea! 



Churros. Not up to expectation :/


The ice rink reminds me of the one in Jcube.

My love - Carousel! 


I believe these two are our childhood fav chocolates! 

Because we had too much time to kill, and we saw neorpint machines, we decided to take neoprints tgth. Guess what! It's our FIRST TIME taking as a couple after being knowing each other for 9 years, together for almost 6 years. So old school but we were both enjoying the process and ya, we aren't the deco type of people so our neoprints turned out to be pretty simple. I'm still the camera kind of person. Gimme a camera!






Then I saw this ice cream shop which I wanted to try but that very fatherly Zach didn't allow because I had ice cream earlier. HAHAH! Okay, I was just very attracted by their appearances! 



Then, it's finally the outdoor part of Lotte World!! The only thing I love was the sun. 







Left at about 6plus in the evening and headed to Myeongdong. LOL! When we stepped into Myeongdong, I was quite sian because I just thought that it wasn't my kind of shopping place (totally!!). But... I will continue at a later part of the trip.
The super cute rabbits spotted in underpass of station. 

Since there was nothing for me to shop in Myeongdong, we decided to end our day and settled our dinner at one Sukiyaki place. Okay, I seriously don't know what is that called but ya, you get my drift! Beef!!!!!! I just realised that the place was actually called Shabu Suki.







Back to our apartment to pack for the next day to the hometown of Wooyoung's - BUSAN!

Anyway, our first apt was located in Sangwangsimni. It was just a 1-2 mins walk from the station. Really convenient because one should always live near the station when they travel. That's IMO lah. Of cus, the price would be slightly higher. It's a one-room apt.




Quite satisfied with this apartment. It comes with wifi pwd and such! No need to drain data when we're at home :) 

*
Starting work tomorrow. I hope it'll be a good one!! /prays/

No comments:

Post a Comment