Thursday, August 23, 2007

[:


LIFE IS LIKE A PLAY ;
ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN !


i dont think i can be like insert NAMES here ; easy come easy go. dont bother to ask me anything about this part if anyone were to read it. i'm just letting smth out of my mind/heart/chest. it's been 3mths and 2days, and NOTHING CHANGED. the memories are ALL STILL THERE ! idk what's wrong w me though. it's like, i CANT forget someone SO EASILY. and plus find someone else SO EASILY too ? definitely, 我做不到 ! just like the recent one. i told him. i think i made the right choice. but really guilty ! yes, reasons are always the same when i tell someone who told me to go for someone -.-

i admit i put too much of feelings for him. i knw i'm stupid ! but it's ONE YEAR PLUS. like, HELLO ! one year plus the feelings, can you say 要放就放 ? impossible for me. so, dont ever tell me to forget about him, SO EASILY. i think i need MORE TIME than anyone of you out there. i smell o-tah now. but i dont eat it. the smell is nice, but i hate the food. get the meaning ? (: i've been avoiding you since the start of term3 . but to NO AVAIL ! i rmb i once said, THIS FEELING IS W ME FOR THE FIRST TIME. yeahs ! when i broke up w insert name here, i didnt 挂念 of anything about him. maybe smth happened bah ? i, myself, dont even knw why too. sometimes when he said if want, jiu go for it. but what's the point ? is HE, who mentioned IT, NOT me !

yeahs, 3mths2days and still counting. yes, i regretted once. and now it hurts, seriously !


ignore that part, IF YOUR CANNOT READ.

No comments:

Post a Comment