Friday, October 19, 2007

REGRET ?

i admit that i was sort of 神经病 after school -.- and i really regretted alot. yes, IF ONLY TIME CAN REWIND ITSELF ! wasnt feeling good anyway.

constance didnt come today -.- did the work alone but in her account. haha ! photoshop. having lots of problems. the comp super lag. gave up before the breaktime. butt teacher said cant. sian ! so re-do everything. and the picture turned out to be quite funny. HAHA ! after that, was reading the msgs i transferred to another folder. and got a shocked ! -.- my eyes went wet alot la. 8 ? yours 2 ? wth ! i didnt knw there's a number inside lor ! and i actually replied idk -.- shit me ! told KAITINGAHMA about it and they kept asking me how i knw and who told me -.- i hope it's NOT true ! i dreamt about smth too. only three people knw. rawr ! what a dream i dreamt -.- and bcos of this, i got so fan can ! almost shouted at QIYU during assembly =/ haha !

movie marathon. I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY ALRDY ! (: and some people MAY KNW what i'm trying to say.

emo-ed again. DAMN SHIT ! and i realised smth. I CANT CONTROL MYSELF WHEN I'M ANGRY/AGITATED. you people may be thinking i'm talking SHIT when i'm telling smth serious. i admit i shouldnt have said SO MUCH. even smth which happened _ _ _t.i cried again. !@#$%& ! i knw i have no rights la. damn ass ! whatever shit , it's not about that la. suddenly flared up and said some things which i WASNT supposed to. TMD ME ! i shant care anymore. i'm too duo shi alrdy !

today just ISNT my day la ! i think I THINK TOO MUCH ALRDY ! about results , personal stuffs and everything. I SHANT BOTHER W IT ANYMORE LE LA ! heck ~

No comments:

Post a Comment