Monday, March 10, 2008

Bad Sunburn

I knw I'm late for the post but still ...

Thursday
Last day of school. I only rmbed going to comp lab for English. Was supposed to watch a video but they couldnt succeed so we all surf net there. Vanessa got her laptop & I wrote some stuffs using a progamme. Lol ! I seriously think that it's lame&funny lah.

X-Country cum Sports Carnival, on Friday, at Sentosa. Sylvia kept rushing us to speed up but when we walked out of Harbour Front Station, there was a BIG crowd of Andersonians waiting for the bus. We were DAMN EARLY okays ! Lame w Vanessa&Martin while waiting for the bus. Reached Sentosa. Seriously, I think the school shouldnt have put this two events together in one day. It's so sunny alright. From 8plus till 4 or 5plus under the hot sun ! The run started at about 9plus ? Walked w Darl&Martin. & Vanessa caught up w us & we walked together. & we were the last 3 for sec4s to reach the finishing line. LOL ! Nothing much to elaborate about the sports carnvial. We girls were trying to hide under the umbrella. HAHA ! In the end, we went to the other side under the tree. Played psp & camwhored. The weather was too hot & resulting my temper to go to the red point. & therefore, I showed attitude agn, but good thing it wasnt too obvious. Vanessa saw it. LOL ! =/ I HATE THE WEATHER LAH ! Went Vivo City for their lunch/dinner. Reached home at about 8plus. It's damn late cus Mum called 2-3 times before that. LOL !

& I've got a bad sunburn ! First time & it's so bad ! Now my skin is so red&black/brown ! My forehead the skin peels, nose&the parts just beside and below my nose also peel & even my neck. Good thing it's not the whole neck. LOL ! I've got the PE shirt shape. Looks so funny that I feel like dying ! & I bet everyone must have applied lots of lotion/moisturizer on their skin ;D

& I slept super early that night :D Good ! This showed that I was very tired. LOL !

Woke up early on Saturday. Went to the clinic w Aunt&Marcus for the same thing as that time. & the first thing the doctor said to me was Oh no ! You had sunburn. Lol ! I didnt use the sunblock on Friday cus I tot I'm sensitive to that. Aunt&Cousin left when I was waiting for Dad. He took so long to come. & I observed people arnd me while listening to songs. It's quite interesting. LOL !

Went Grandparents' house at night ...... SUNBURN !! LOL ! Discussed about Ahgong's bday & his grandchildren will all be forking out $ :D except for the youngest one. After that Idk why suddenly mentioned about Bro's lunar bday & uncle bought pizza back for us, children. LOL ! I scared of fats but when it comes to pizza, I shall go on diet after that. HAHA ! Okays, I knw it's lame lah. Left at 0005hr.

I'm so tired now. Shall wait till AT NIGHT ! :D Lol !

BYE !

No comments:

Post a Comment