Friday, June 20, 2008

4th MONTH & GET SMART & NIGHT SAFARI

Good morning ! Look at the time =/ 0305hrs ! Reached home 3hrs ago which is pretty cool ! =/ LOL ! I knw I'm a bad child of my parents =/ I'm using Bro's laptop now. It's kinda hard for me to type now bcos he's keys are way too bouncy&big.

Anyway, nothing much happened on Tuesday bcos I stayed at home the whole day. The only thing I rmb was chatting w D on the phone&sms (:

Wednesday
HAPPY 4th MONTH TOGETHER ! & I wish for MORE to come :D

prepared. Went VivoCity to walk arnd. Went to check for movies&we realised You Don't Mess With The Zohan is NC16 !! & D&I went WTH after knwing that ! 1month more for me OKAYS !! @!#$%&* So told him another movie which I thought was rather nice too. Ger Smart ! Had lunch there :D Yummy one lor, D ! I wasnt as full as D after eating. LOL !

Went Marina Square after that. Walked arnd & then headed to Singapore Flyer ! We managed to get ourselves there w/o any help :D LOL ! Bought tix & up we went :D MY SECOND TIME THERE :D COOL !! Anyway , nice night scenery. It's a sad thing that I didnt bring my pink camera ther ): Pictures taken using my phone camera werent that nice. & I told him smth. Laughs ! It's really damn cool if there's one tall building (housing estate) which can have those views at night ! LOL ! I was night dreaming la -.- After the ride, we got lost in the place. LOL ! It's funny though. We walked the whole place many rounds just to find the exit where we came from.

Went into the lift in carpark bcos I told D smth but ended up, dont have ): I didnt mean to lie, man ! LOL =/ On the way back to Marina Square, both of us went mad. Seriously, never before. & went into Millenia Walk.

It reminds me of the past. Told D&Bro about it. Yeahs, we used to go there after tuition w cousins&relatives. & the Harvey Norman up there was the place & the foodcourt. Laughs ! I seriously miss those times, man :D

Went MS & had our dinner at Yoshinoya :D FINALLY, after saying so many times that we wna eat that one day !! Lol ! & home after that.

Chatted w D on the phone while walking home. Reached home & Bro&D very funny ! They treated me as their messenger. Thanks Bro for not telling parents ! I love you, man ! :D

Thursday
Met D agn :D LOL !

& as we had planned earlier, we went MS to catch the movie Get Smart at 1615hrs. Went to have lunch at Pizza Hut before the movie. Damn full this time while D wasnt that full. HAHA ! Movie ; worth watching :D It's damn hilarious ! 6plus after the movie so took the bounce-back train to AMK & bus to Night Safari :D

Walked in the dark. LOL ! & no pictures taken bcos ... Saw an animal which look-alike w the chipmunks ! HAHA ! & they are damn cute alright ! They came&go in a group. Small group. LOL ! BATS =/ Took tram & toured arnd. It's nice bcos it's windy :D Plus D&I occupied the whole seats for the first half of the journey as there werent too many people :D Elephants are cute, esp the trunks of theirs. There are way too many animals there :D

Alighted & we were outside of the Night Safari but D asked the staff & we got in agn :D Walked the place agn & then took tram agn. LOL ! Left at 11plus. & Dad came to fetch me at AMK Station (:

Tired ! Going to bed soon after publishing :D
& 2more days to school reopens !
TELL ME PLEASE ! HAVING TEST ON THE FIRST DAY OF TERM3 !
-.- Sick lor ! Nights people !

No comments:

Post a Comment