Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Grandpa

Maybe Mum's right !

I just cant accept the fact that Grandpa ... Went to visit Grandpa together w parents at abt 3plus after they fetched me from school. I cried there, in front of relatives. No ! I wouldnt be crying if Mum stopped asking me smth. I felt like some idiot crying bcos I managed to hold back my tears at first. Went out to cool down. Grandpa could barely open his eyes now. He's damn weak now ! How !

When I hopped into the car, Dad said smth & I kept asking. Mum knew, at once, that I couldnt accept the fact of it. Why is this so ? Why must people go ? Maybe, I should be like them (?) to accept the fact abt it.

Grandpa is loved by us & we'll always love him ! ((((:

Wasnt in the right mood today. They knw why. Never mind. It's over now. But it's like, why cant ? 1 day only ! ):

N level English oral tml. Goodluck, man ! Really wna do well for N lvl. But sian. Till so late some more cus of my index no. -.- Can wait until money drops down from the hall ceiling.

Nights people.

No comments:

Post a Comment