Friday, August 01, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

Before 12 strikes to 1August, I shall hereby thank the people who wished me 12on the dot via SMSes, & other times, & in school :D

Seriously, I didnt quite look forward to it =/ I felt that my 15th bday was just a few months ago & not 1year. Time flies ! & that's life ! I'm 1yr older now. Haha ! But that makes me a 16yr old teenager who can watch NC16 alrdy :D LOL ! But I've to wait for someone. Haha !

Presents received ! Thank you, people ! :D One by one they came up to me. & was shocked to receive a HUGE mickeymouse. & he accompanied me to study in school for a day. CUTE ! Darl lied to me. Haha ! He said he didnt buy anything & there, I saw one plastic bag in his hand after school. LOL !

*

Seriously, you touched my heart :D You sacrificed & that's the outcome of everything ! The love ! <3 ...="" :d="" alot="" be="" hndd="" iloveyou="" others="" shall="" span="">

Anyway, after Maths extra lesson, the two guys were like doing some freaking stuffs to MM & I had to shout at them in order to stop them -.- Damn obscene sia ! Went opposite to eat w Jeff&Darl. & home ! I finally drank HONEYDEW ICEBLEND after so long :D I miss the taste :D But didnt finish all & D helped me. Haha !

Took 169 w Darl. Okays, the space is limited lah. Haha ! Alighted & I took everything & I said smth =/ LOL ! Then he accompanied me to wait for Daddy's arrival & he left :D

Thank you ! & once agn , THANKYOU EVERYONE & MDMWONG ! Well, Haliff told her when she's leaving. Haha ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment