Thursday, October 30, 2008

2nd Entry w Photos


Jay Chou ; 说好的幸福呢

I love that song. The lyrics are super meaningful (:

PICTURES


His psp no batt ! DJMax w Van :D:D Oh, & I knw my thigh is fat lah !





This is damn funny ! LOL


1st shot like this, bcos the left&right of me tickled me -.-

2nd shot w the same reason

3rd shot, left&right of Van disiao-ed her. LOL


Isnt he gay ? Carrying my bag. LOL !


New new new old


Poor Birthday Girl :D


Gelare :D






& lastly ,



Bcos I knw,
Soon that there will
be nothing left (:


Oh yes, my shirt is CUTE right ? LOL ! Pls do not comment :D Thanks. HAHAHA ! Bcos I'm TZB.. Mum bought it from HK ! I wna go HK/TW !

& my weight decreased by 1kg ! :D LOL ! Measured at the clinic this morning ! Haha ! & the height measurement bluff kids only ! LOL ! Cus, ... I WHERE GOT SO TALL ?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment