Saturday, November 29, 2008

A Day out with Darling

Hello !

I'm so happy today ! HAHA ! Bcos ... Mum's off day today & she's cooking dinner tonight. Cheerios ~ &, she's gna make green bean soup soon :D Good thing I changed today's outing w Darling to ystd :D

& I think if not wrong, Bro said he's not going out w friends after knwing that Mum's cooking dinner for us :D Another happy news cus Bro hasnt been at home for one whole day for damn long. But now, he's out w Dad to apply for his driving license ! Damn funny if yknw the reason why he wna learn. LOL !

27Nov
A day out w Darling :D Went Cineleisure to catch the movie Beverly Hills Chihuahua ! Damn cute !!







Headed to Bugis awhile & we had dinner at a Jap restaurant ?.


Took Bus133 after that to Suntect City & we had Gelare there :D


Okays, my wish is being fulfilled :D Stayed there for about 1hr to chat. LOL ! & we headed to Van's house to collect my things & home :D

I rlly love angmoh lehs ! :D Esp those old everyones, generousKIND ! I love the woman who helped us last night :D & I had a fun time out w CAIXUANG DARLING :D <3 br="">



[edit]
HAHA ! I edited some words in the last paragraph. & Bro's going out ltr after dinner at home ! His friends are coming over to stay overnight at our house tml. Dad protested BUT mum&I allowed :D:D I even said teenagers should enjoy ourselves (but of cus not overboard). Mum gave rules & Bro of cus agreed :D Mum's damn nice todayeveryday. At least she's reasonable. Okays lah. Dad also :D LOL !
[/edit]

No comments:

Post a Comment