Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy New Year (2009)

HAPPY NEW YEAR !

It's the year 2009 ! Year 2008 felt like just a blink of eye ! Fast, isnt it ? Felt like Sec4 was just a few wks ago. Yeahs, 52wks ago. HAHA ! Now, I'm gna be a Sec5 student in just a few hrs' time. O lvl will arrive soooooon.

I shall stick to my resolution & fulfil them (:

& I'm missing 6C'04 ppl right now ): 24th, I hope I can :D

(Pictures session)





He's busy finding Coffee Bean bcos we got lost & needa find his Mum. LOL !


LOL ! They tempted me !


Wondering why are they looking up ?


Bcos there were 2 active/daring monkeys.
(Pls ignore the purple shirt girl)


LOL ! They tried it out as well.


Grabbed from Yvonne's blog (: LOL !

& finally ...


ilyppl veryvery much ! :D:D


(Shall reply tags ltr)

No comments:

Post a Comment