Sunday, February 28, 2010

As It Seems,

Friday ; HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUTING ! ;D






Went out w the girls and YY to celebrate RT's bday. I was the 2nd to reach cus of one reason. HAHA ! Went to choose present and Breeks for dinner & bday cake. The Wolfman aftermath & we were late for the movie. HAHA ! Wasnt paying much attention to the movie cus the sound effects scared me for once -.-

Saturday ; HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO ! :D
Waited for ♥, Constance & YY to come my house. Stupid laptop just wont recover ): So spent 2hrs at my house watching tv, chatted while ♥ helped me w my laptop. Headed to WJ's house next. Steamboat ! I knw I'm a big eater ! Ate w the girls and was thinking whether to eat w the guys cus I was way too hungry. Luckily there's enough space for 6 guys & me for the 2nd round :D WJ took out the hidden food which me and the girls didnt knw. LOL ! They played BlackJack after lunch and I was damn sian watching them. ♥ accompanied me cus ... Anyway, I left first and off to fetch Bro ! Steamboat agn for dinner to celebrate Bro's 20th Birthday ! My first time making food during steamboat. So damn fun w my mad laughter ! LOL ! Home after that, slept at a very late timing. Heh, thanks to those who cheered me upppp though not many knw the real reasons behind it ~ (:

Bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment