Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Unbreakable Bond,

It's 11:33 PM now ! Bro & ♥ have gone to bed so I've no one to chat w now. Haha, it's OK !


So, my wkend was quite alr. Went out w ♥ on Saturday. Our first stop was Singapore Discovery Centre. Not many photos taken there cus I didnt knw cameras were allowed -.- HAHA ! Walked the whole place. Not much things thou. Played some games there & we broke the record for ystd's :D HAHA ! ♥ it ! Left the place at 5plus and headed to Tampines aftermath. Our first time to Tampines 1 thou it's been opened for damn long alrdy. Shopped arnd and we had our dinner at Secret Recipe. Our first try there as well. Love the mushroom soup :D Took Bus969 home.








Sunday, bought a bag for going out :D Then met Bro at Northpoint. He was late so I went to buy tix for the Museum thingy. ♥'s free of charge !!! LOL ! Had our lunch at Yoshinoya & went to buy stuffs at Popular & Cold Storage, like finally ! Bought Final Destination 4 and home ! Watched that w Bro and it's damn gross -.- HAHA !


Yeah, that's my wkend. Bye. Having tests this coming wk. & I havent started revising yet. LOL !

No comments:

Post a Comment