Friday, October 04, 2013

July: 21st Birthday Party,

It's been rlly long since I last updated my blog. It's in the process of rotting...

Anyway, July was a good month. It wasn't that so in the beginning of the month. Birthday celebration on 27th July @ Aranda Country Club. I was so happy that many turned up at my partaye! :) Received lots of love and smiles and laughter! I'm rlly grateful and happy to meet these people in my life! Bits and pieces of the mmrs make what I am today :)


Best friends since birth :)



So much love for this bunch of entertainers!


Ha, yes! My party theme was pink. But theme colours for outfits were black, blue and red. How irony, right? I love the strawberry shortcake balloons so much though I'm a fan of Hello Kitty instead. So much thanks for my favourites who helped me w the decoand Baby who rushed here and there w me all the way to Bugis and back to the chalet agn and then to collect bday cake w Dad at 7plus when they both hadn't eaten yet.


I love my presents so much. If only every year can be 21yrs old! /Dreaming in process/ I think my boyf is so silly yet sweet!

Officially an adult (but don't behave like one) on 31st July!

Internship officially ended on 30th August. It was a great experience gained. Okay, not rlly. But I think I still prefer doing office job as compared to sales line. And I mean, now! Working as a retail sales assistant at TheFaceShop right now. I've wasted 2 - 3wks of my holidays doing nothing and when an opportunity came knocking on my door, I decided to just accept it (initially). Decided to reject but couldn't. The agent would always force. But so far so good, except for the in-charge! -_- Nvrmind, 14 more working days till I'm gone from that shop! I can't wait! That would also mean that Baby would be back from his last overseas trng. He's currently in Queensland. The last before his ORD at the end of next month. I rlly can't wait bcos there are so many things waiting for us ahead.

- HK trip in Dec. (I need a camera! Lost my damn charger! -_- I just found it!!!!! LOL!)
- 2nd anniversary (after patching! LOL!)
- Graduation (pray hard that I don't have to re-module)
- 2nd overseas trip in 2nd half of 2014 w Baby (HAHAHAH, HK not even here yet I know)
- Him entering University.


Alr, I shall spend the rest of my off day doing smth more productive: major proj! The thought of it actually makes me wna slp alrdy!

Till then! :)

2 comments:

  1. Truly adorable 21st birthday party. Well, my youngest sister is going to turn 17 quite soon and she is very active on instagram so I am now thinking to use this theme for her birthday party that we have been planning to host at some rental event Venues in San Francisco.

    ReplyDelete