Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Hong Kong Day 1: Excited,

Finally a bit of the time to update about my getaway trip to Hongkong together w Baby during last December. It sounded so long ago but it's actually less than a mth ago. Mr Z actually travelled to Japan one wk before our HK trip. Just imagine how tired he was. 2 wks consecutively. But that also meant one thing: shiok! JAPAN LEH!

So, we finally waited till 23rd December 2013 to arrive. We have been looking forward to our first overseas trip ever since we first got together back in 2008. We were both very egg-cited about this trip. Or maybe just me as it's my first time to HK (it's his 3rd time there).

First day!


Checked in to our hotel @ Cosmo. It was initially called Cosmo Mongkok Hotel but they changed their name Dorsett Mongkok Hotel. The service was great. The staffs, including the housekeepers, are very friendly. I shouted with happiness the moment I opened the door of the room. It was small but surprisingly cosy!

Cr: Google



First meal in HK at Food Republic @ Olympian City

Took a short nap as I fell ill just on the very first day of our trip. Damn annoying and it was unexpectedly cold for me, needless to say it was even colder at night! Headed to Baby's relatives' house in Tai Koo. Dined at a restaurant called "美心皇宫" together with his relatives and I found something interesting. 

TADAAA! & I only realised what it is at the end of the trip -_- 





This was how we ended our first night in HK:

My eyebags gotta maintain!

And now, I shall head back to my project which is gna due in 2days' time! So, goodbye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment