Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Dean & Deluca,


Met up with Joy 2 months back for a catch-up sesh. I haven't seen this dear girl of mine for quite some time and we finally met after I was back from my Korea trip. We hopped over to Dean & Deluca at Orchard Central this time for our lunch date.

The ambience is rlly good there but for the cost wise, it's slightly costly (but what can you expect when it's in town area with such a good ambience to catch-up with your friends, right?). Rlly love my stay there.

After deciding for quite some time, these were what we ordered:

The New Yorker 

Truffle fries

Egg benedicts with salmon (?!?!! I forgot!!) 

Belgian stack with ice cream

I love their waffles BUT I hate fries with the word "berries". The waffles were all contaminated with the smell of berries T_T Hahah, I used the word "contaminated" because I rlly dislike berries, not because it is not nice at all. I still finished my portion of waffle despite the smell of berries because it's rlly crispy on the sides and fluffy on the inside. /slurps!

Anyway, I had a hard time eating my New Yorker because it was huge! I made a mess on the table because the sesame kept dropping from the top of the burger. But it was good - the scrambled eggs and smoked salmon. What can I say? Salmon is one of my favourite food!

That's my pretty babe, Joy!

*
I have been so caught up with my assignments, tests assignments and tests! Kidding, I had only one test so far. It's mainly about the bitchy assignments that made me breathless! Uni has been a very busy one so far (I'm only in uni for 2 odd months). Right now, I'm happy to say that I'm finally left with only one more assignment and 4 papers to take in end of October and that's it! I can't wait for my semester break to come!

Speaking of which, I can't wait for HHN4 and Illumi run in Oct and Nov respectively!!!!! Okay, I'm gna sleep soon because I have 830am lesson to catch tml.

NTS: never update blog with food photos at this timing!

G'night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment