Sunday, June 14, 2015

Back To Six Years Ago,

Just told Baby this: Omg, I miss our times back in Anderson. Those times!!

Three Saturdays ago (30 May 2015) was the day when I finally stepped into my alma mater after a good 6 years! It was a special occasion where Anderson celebrated its 55th Anniversary by holding a big-scale carnival in school. I've been looking forward to this very day when I got my hands on the coupons that costs $10. Ah, that was during CNY period. Hahah! How long ago was that!!

Erm, anyway I lost my $10 just a 2 hours after we reached Anderson :/ But Mr. Sim was so nice to give me one set of coupons to replace my lost one! Thank you, Mr Sim. We bought a portable charger with the remaining coupons we had.

Played back some scenario that would always happen during lesson time when we reached the classroom...

Chitchatting when the teacher's writing on the board.

Students who made the teachers speechless (1)

Students who made the teachers speechless (2)
Thanks for making my dreams come true... For a good 20 minutes! HAHAHAH!
Anyway, it was rlly nostalgic once I stepped into the compound of Anderson Secondary School. Lots of memories came flashing through at the back of my mind. It was as if I left Anderson only at most 2 years ago. But, nah! I'm old now... This was my first snapchat vid I sent for the day. I was rlly excited so please pardon my scream at the end! HAHAHAH! 


5/1 '09 classroom. Not much changes. The only thing was that, it's no longer 5/1 anymore. My friends are all so cute! They auto sat in this formation when I said I wna take photos! 



So good to see people whom I haven't seen for years!!
We went to hunt for our ex-teachers. Okay, not that exaggerating. We didn't hunt. We saw them coincidentally wherever we were. Hahah! First, it was Mdm Liau! Damn, I miss her teaching us POA and her nagging! This lady here was a form teacher of mine in Sec 3. 


I rmb how rebellious we were, but not to the extent that we would wreck smth in the class, she would always call out to one of my classmates. The way she called out to her is deeply etched in the back of my mind. HAHAH! Sometimes, we'd (my clique during gathering) randomly talk abt it and we would imitate how she called her name. She surprised me by saying "I remember you! Eileen!". She even rmbrs a Chinese name - Huey Zhen. Super surprising because not many of us can rmb Chinese names well. It's such a waste that I didn't do well for my POA during O Levels. 

Ms. Ho
My favourite P.E. teacher who is very patient towards her students. I have never once seen Ms. Ho flaring up at her students (or maybe I just didn't see it when it happened), she always hangs a smile on her face. Super adorbs when I joined my friends, who were alrdy surrounding Ms. Ho when I approached them because... When Ms Ho saw me walking slowly to join the friends at the back, she kind of played Bollywood dance with me (using heads) and I just burst out laughing after a few seconds.

Mr. Sim who is now the HOD of A&T 
I can't rmb in which year did he take our class and was our co-form teacher. My impression of Mr Sim was that he's a quiet teacher who won't show his anger. Hahah, not sure if it's the same during D&T lesson cus I wasn't taught by him before. But apparently, many D&T students like him so I shall assume that he's temper is very good too! 

Mr. Koh
I can't find Mr Koh at first look whenever I see this photo! He can totally blend in!! Anyway, the first thing he saw us was... Asking Zach "how's your BTO house?" HAHAHAH! Apparently, Baby posted a photo on his instagram and the caption was bloody long and funny. To summarise, the caption is about us finally gotten our own house which wasn't true at all. We took that photo in the living room of my place!  I was so surprised by his caption during lunch when I was working at Transamerica last semester break.

Mr Koh seems chirpier than before, which is a super good thing! He even told both Zach and I to start saving up for our wedding soon before it's too late :O He even said this himself "okay, I'll stop because I feel like a pastor now" and he proceeded to another topic (like, jobs/studies) before side-tracking back to this again. Hahah!

Mdm. Wong
"You can't find me. Only Eileen is able to find me because we are of the same level."
"Tell you also don't understand one. You're of a different frequency level while Eileen and I are of the same" 

Laugh die me!! First statement was Mdm Wong to a guy whom Idk. A junior perhaps? Second statement was Mdm Wong to Zach because he asked "what?" HAHAHAH! 

It was only on Saturday that I rmb Mdm. Wong taught us for 3 years straight from Sec 3 to Sec 5! Mdm Wong was the teacher who saw both the good side and the bad of my class. She would praise our class if we did smth good but of cus there were times when we made her real angry. Okay, #whatsnew because my class is the well-known notorious class :/ Forgot when was it but she treated our class pizza and BBQ at her place! I wonder how's everyone doing now! 

Ms. Leow
Nope, she didn't teach my class before but the people who were from 5/1 wanted to find her so, might as well. HAHAH! From what I know, Ms. Leow is a very easy-going teacher who got angry with the class less than 3 times??

Of cus, these weren't the only teachers whom we saw though... Didn't take much photos of the carnival booths but if I'm not wrong, everything was catered by Uncle Ringo. No wonder it seemed fun!

Sadly, no photos from the carnival bcos I couldn't take from a nicer angle :( But, I didn't regret going back at all! I rlly miss wearing the kelly blue pinafore with the belt at my hipbone level (which made it rlly ahlian that time but it was the in-thing!) and getting caught because of the belt, ankle socks and hair colour HAHAH! Those were the times... Good ol' times, giving both the teachers and myself a hard time. Like, wow! So nostalgic!!

If given another chance, I think I'll still be the same as I was in the past. HAHAH! Too much good memories and I can nvr forgo good ones for smth else.

& I hear-say there's another upcoming event. Hopefully it's true! Goodbye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment