Friday, July 01, 2016

Taiwan Day 10: More Food,

Hello! As much as I want to update my blog, I felt a bit lazy too. Have been catching up on Return of the Superman! Seoeon and Seojun are my favourite two! Missed too many episodes of Running Man bcos of this too!

Anyway, back to my Taiwan travelogue! Finally reached the 10th day in Taiwan. On this day, we visited Taipei 101. The weather wasn't that good but we did not have any other days left! So yep, we decided to take the risk! It turned out to be positive: Cloudy! :)






The perfect OOTD spot but be warned, ladies!! The flooring is made of mirrors! So, if you do not want your undergarments to be exposed, do not wear skirt to the observatory level! hahahah! Thankfully I was wearing skort that day! So no worries! ;)







We overheard a tour guide telling her tour group that the apartment (bottom photo) was where A-mei stays. Not sure if she's still living there now bcos according to the tour guide, A-mei was "harassed" by paparazzi.



Basically, the observatory has nth much. If you ask me, I'd say the one at Namsan Tower is nicer :/ We headed to Dazzling Cafe next where we had to wait for almost 45mins. So, I went for havianas hunt in the meantime!





Vanilla & Matcha Au Lait TWD140

Caramel Latte Macchiato TWD130

Hazelnut Chocolate Honey Toast TWD290




If I didn't rmb wrongly, we took a stroll before we headed down to Wu Fen Pu for Formosa Chang 胡须张卤肉饭


卤肉饭 TWD35

贡丸汤 TWD40

Very very very cheap!! But bcos we were still quite full, we didn't order many sides. Went back to Ximending for my ice! This was also the place I went previously for snow ice and it was so good!! Heh and Baby didn't mind going to this place instead of finding a new one. So yep!





That concluded our purchase in Taiwan! One more day to go before we flew back to Singapore! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment