Sunday, June 04, 2017

Japan Day 10: Harajuku x Shibuya,

Good day!


Posting Day 10 in Japan with the LOML now! So here goes...

Read my Dayre to recover my memory loss and wow! I totally forgot the fact that I woke up at 630am on this day, washed up and went back to sleep again. LOL! I was only officially awake at 810am. I think my energy was drained by how packed our schedule was!


It was drizzling and the rain kinda dampened my mood. I mean, who likes it when it rains when you travel overseas?

First stop was a Disney Store where I bought both Mickey and Minnie tsumtsum (shown above) back to add to my soft toys collection on bed. Actually no, my bed didn't have any soft toy before this trip but I purchased way too many during my Japan trip so yeah... All at one go!



And guess what's next?

We walked to Calbee+ for their freshly made snacks!! Woohoo! It's been on my list since forever!









I gotta say that both Mr. Z and I preferred the Calbee sticks more than their potato chips. It's like eating a cup of really crispy fries and I love skinny fries. So this cup of fries rlly makes it to the top of my list!


Cont'd and had our lunch after snacks. εƒδΈεœ one leh seriously... We had udon at a restaurant in Harajuku. You can definitely get to eat delicious udon as long as you're in Japan. Yums!




Proceeded to Meiji Jingu Shrine but because it started pouring, we decided to take a break at the cafe nearby. We didn't really explore the places because, erm we were kinda tired of exploring shrines in Japan?


Yes, I was this bored! 


We left the place shortly later because we had no interest anymore. To see the same thing (similar things) over and over again. We took the train to Shibuya for Hachiko statue and Shibuya crossing. It was quite overwhelming at the pedestrian crossing. HAHAH!





It was really packed and there were way too many pedestrians so it was very awkz for me to be standing there for so long. I really wonder how others did it without feeling awkz!!

Anyway, we purchased our tickets for DisneySEA at the Disney Store here. I think it's better to purchase your tickets at other places rather than the ticketing booth outside DisneySEA because this means that you can save time in queuing up on that day itself! You will be thankful for that too.



I was just thiiiiis close to buying this piece back! :(


I think this is one of the biggest Disney Store in town? It consists of 3 levels high and there was even Star Wars section. Their stairways are really pretty and enchanted too! Anyone who's visiting Shibuya should totally visit this store even if it's just to enjoy their aircon!

Took me so many tries to get this shot with that star blinking!
Got our tickets!!
We decided to head back to Shinjuku since our main agenda is to go for Calbee+ and Meiji Jingu Shrine in Shibuya.



And finally... We patronised the cat cafe, Calico Cat Cafe, in Shinjuku. I've no idea where it's located at because Mr. Z was my navigator throughout the whole trip. But just be mindful that the entrance is a really small passage way to the staircase that leads to the lift for the cat cafe.

The entrance fee costs 1000yen each and each packet of cat food costs 300yen. There is also a limit to the duration. Hmmm. I think they wna control the crowd. Each person can stay for at least an hour, and 3hours at most.






Posting only these few photos because it's really hard to capture nice photos of all the cats there. Anyway, there are really fluffy!! And a self-reminder, never to wear black to cats / dogs / or any furry animals cafe because their fur would get stuck onto your apparels and it's really hard to get rid of them! And, the cats with red scarf are those that have diabetic illness. It's quite poor thing and sad to see such thing because they aren't allowed to eat the cat food that we bought.

All they can do was to watch other cats enjoying their food BUT TO MAKE IT UP TO THAT POINT, THEY ARE VERY LOVED BY THE PEOPLE WHO VISITED THE CAFE!! Damn fluffy!

Mr. Z and I had to head back to our apt to change before we headed out for dinner again. Thankfully our apt was located nearby, just about 7mins walk away from this cat cafe!!

Had our dinner at Nabezo, an "eat all you can" shabu shabu buffet restaurant in Shinjuku. The waitress who served us knew minimum English, and there was communication breakdown. But it's nothing serious because we still got to eat our food. Just that, we had one extra set because she thought we wanted 2 sets of meat. We were already stuffed by then!









Ended our dinner with a BOOMZ, met Mr. Z's friend for a mere 20 minutes and off we headed back to our apt for an early rest because..... DISNEYSEA THE NEXT DAY!!


Goodbye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment