Wednesday, May 23, 2007

i love pizza! ;D

i'm very fine now :D finally, i knw how to manage some things well w the encouragement from people. ((: thank you! 我终于放下了 ; 不再想这么多了. HAHAHAHA!

someone told me this : no point thinking about it since it's alrdy fixed, and cant possibly change the fact anymore. the more you think about it, the more sad you are. WAHAHAHA. true enough! :D my mood was better during recess after thinking through what that person told me. yes, and eating one stick of pocky helps too. HAHA!

when i was about to reach home just now, i took and my phone and realised someone edited my "My Notes". LOL. someone edited smth like , "i am no longer who i am". okays la. i did not type out everything. haha. i roughly knw who you are okays! LOL! but i'm still the same. YEO XUN RU EILEEN! :D no change. i wont change just bcos of some _ things. (:

one sentence using small font. HAHA! for the first time, idontloveyounomore. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment