Tuesday, January 01, 2008

reviews of 2007

OH WELL ! I TYPED A WHOLE CHUNK OF STUFFS AND IT'S GONE CUS I ACCIDENTALLY CLICKED ONTO SMTH. ASSHOLE , HAHA ! OKAYS, I'M SAYING MYSELF -.- LAME !

oh well, anyway
HAPPY BIRTHDAYs TO ;
2912 Wilson
3012 Abrel
3112 Caixuan Darling

Darling, sorry that I cant attend your bday celebration cus it's too last min. heh, hope you enjoy yourself (:

went IMM ystd w Mummy. but it's just that AWHILE NIA LAH ! -.- cus I ate smth wrong in the afternoon. haha. that was what Daddy bought me -.- but by the time Daddy came, my stomach okays alrdy and I told Mum that she has no fate to go shopping. not w me. LOL ! cus she's always working lah. and I saw this hello kitty keyboard at IMM. it's TOTALLY PINK w hello kitty stuffs ! I want that though I wont use dao keyboard at all. HAHA ! but it's simply damn cute alright ! too bad I didnt check out the price. HAHA ! if there mickeymouse one, I'd surely buy it. there's mickeymouse calculator. lol ! so we didnt see dao sofas lah, cus of that damn food ! dinner at Khatib w parents & then home.

-----

gna review back my 2007. not much of reflection though cus I seldom reflect on myself =/ that's why I'm always that BAAAD ! lollol !


Delta Goodrem - In This Life

FRIENDSHIP
I love making new friends !
yeahs, I admit I dont spend as much time this year w the girls compared to last year. I somewhere in the middle, or before, I realied we have our own stuffs to do. being in the different class will have much differences ! different timing and stuffs. and after them, I made a group of friends. haha. they are as funny/friendly as the girls. yeahs ! but that doesnt mean that they can replace the girls in my heart. oh well, everyone has a place in my heart. HAHA, OKAYS. damn MUSHY lah ! -.- but true friends will never complain anything about their friends (: having three guys as my best friends isnt a bad thing too. one of the guy isnt in their clique. haha, he's always there for me whenever I was down. I still rmb the time when we chatted on phone till 4 in the morning. LOL ! that was like so damn cool ! but tiring ! the other two guys will cheer me up w whatever ways they have. sometimes, I find it stupid but yeahs. it's really nice to have friends who cheer you up/talk to you during lessons when it's FREE PERIOD/after school :D really no harm being friends w them and it's a no wonder they have many friends arnd them (((: but some of them will be in different class alrdy.

Constance&Joleen will be transferred to Through-Train class. Constance THE GREAT will never be w me anymore. LOL ! she's nice lah. will always be there for me whenever I need someone to accompany me (: and she'll say sorry even when she's not at fault. for eg, cant accompany me to amk interchange to take bus. haha, it's okays girl ! (: she'll always advice me whenever I have probs in some things. LOL ! goodluck to you people next year (:

& I was being foolishstupidsillylame for the past 1year plus, almost reaching 2years. LOL ! yes, I admit I was rather happy when we first started chatting/talking/going out. HAHA ! that was the puppy love I would refer to. lol ! 5months of the chats/going out ended there ; a fullstop. it's rather saddening at first. many people asked me what happened. HAHA, I bet some of them loved this ending (: bcos we arent meant for each other. moreover, WE ARE STILL IN SECONDARY SCHOOL FOR GOODNESS SAKE. haha, yeahs. I really 想通了 somewhere arnd Sept/Oct. I finally understand why my parents were so ANGRY when they first knew I was involved in BGR in sec1. HAHA. that was just plain naive of me, I would say. but we are still friends, arent we ? (: listening to sad songs will remind me of the past 5months, that's why I always post sad songs I listened in my blog. HAHA, super lame I tell you ! kept telling myself to give up yet kept thinking of the it. LOL ! and this hols made me forget everything, & that is why I LOVE HOLIDAYS alotalot ! ;D

STUDIES COME FIRST. FIRST PRIORITY . lol !

SCHOOL STUFFS
okays, I quarrelled w teacher before. a few times, I think ? okays, mostly it's just 不爽. HAHA ! and I rmb once I screamed in class when the classroom was quite quiet ? cus of ....... maybe I should really control my temper more. HAHA ! but yeahs, when people exceed the limit, really no choice. that's a cant-control thing alrdy. LOL !

yay, lesser vulgarities' being said this year compared to last year. haha ! but nearing the end of the year, Bro & I kept saying vulgarities to each other in a jokingly manner. we'll say them in a long sentence and otherwise, in a not clear manner but we still can figure out eventually. LOL !

UNNECESSARY STUFFS
lol. been spending much on hps. haha ! I dont wna buy anymore BUT the new phones released are so nice alright ! W580I ; pink color lehs !! mum said if can, she'll buy for me. HAHA =/ though she wants U700 for herself even though she just got a new phone for herself. HAHA ! all these phone madness started from me. LOLLOL ! I want that VAIO laptop. but oh well, in future (: but near future anyway.

FAMILY
& I'm so happy lah. haha. didnt quarrel w Mum so much this year as compared to last year (: at the very most it's just close my door damn loud and nothing else. after awhile jiu okays le :D and needless to say for Dad cus I dont quarrel w him one. HAHA ! but I'm scared of Brother can -.- but after awhile we quarrel also okays alrdy. will laugh the next moment. LOL ! I dont wna have so many disputes over small matters next year (((:

yay, alot eh ? that's all I think. lol. I'm damn tired now. woke up at 10plus. managed to fall asleep at 2am in the morning when I went to bed at 10plus last night -.- gna catch some sleep after watching 哪里怕.

I WNA GO CAUSEWAY POINT ! how I wish there's a Tako Yaki stall at Northpoint. LOL !

No comments:

Post a Comment