Monday, January 14, 2008

Thinking back

OH YEA !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAITING AHMA


I'm so tired. had been reading storybook since I woke up.

I think time flies REALLY FAST 'cause it's like it's the 3rd week of term one alrdy. class tests will be here very soooon. STRESS will always be w me until O lvl's over. so yeahs, ONE YR plus of STRESS, you see !

Baobei&Twinsoul asked me if I can go out =/ I'm sorry dearys ! how I wish I can skip through N&O lvls. uh-huh ~ I'm not clever ! found a new neoprint to paste on my ez-link card photo. rawr ! All I can say is : It's no longer there (:

had flu ystd like wth ! I hate having flu can, some more the same thing ; almost every SAT. & this reminds me of smth in the past. went grandparents' house last night. left house at 8pm reached at 8.40++. now then I knw the journey to their house is very long. watched Hot Chicks ; smsed HaoPengYou due to the boredom there as I've forgotten t bring my storybook there -.- & he tot I was msging someone else other than him. LOL ! & I told him ever since ; no more alrdy [:

left at 11+pm. flu's killing me ; damn tired. listened to my songs and some songs reminded me of smth. reached home and slept straight after washing up. flu's still not gone yet.

those songs somehow represents about the past or maybe present of us. idk why tears like me so much that it came out. Tears, I hate you , you knw ?! I was thinking 我真的做到了吗 ? why was I thinking of it again ; the places , things , conv/sms , we went/did/chatted. whenever I go there w friends, I will somehow be reminded of the past. but I cant simply DONT GO to the places we went before. avoid chatting about those things that we chatted before ? I've been avoiding bumping onto you. but still, the school is still a school ; not small not big. 为什么 ? I just cant bear to delete those msgs in my folders. I knw it/'s may be a one-sided feeling now. I AM REALLY A SILLY GIRL. your the one who said that of me in the past. maybe this time, silly girl isnt something nice anymore. all I can say is ; 对不起,我还是放不下。

I knw it's a PAIN to make the fonts damn small cus people can still read it. HAHA. off to revise work :D I wna score well for N lvl ! LOL ! abit random BYE !

No comments:

Post a Comment