Monday, February 11, 2008

HAPPY CNY !

It's the last day for us to have fun. Alright ! I'm not transferring pictures to my comp. Gonna post pictures, not CNY's one, but last month's. LOL ! I knw I've been saying this for 1234321 times. HAHA !

1st Day Of CNY
I woke up the latest :D About 12plus I think. Prepared & I simply love first day's clothings & wristlet (Though I had some difficulties zipping due to the size of the red packets) lah ! Reached Granparents'(Paternal) house. Lunched and relatives came. Watched tv & I smsed the whole day =/ Played Blackjack. After some rounds Uncle shared bets w me. HAHA ! =/ went into the room & took picts ; once in a year. lol ! went Uncle's house at night. And Cousins(girls)&I love Marcus' bedroom alotalot ! haha ! Bcos, there's a BIG mirror on his cupboard door. & girls being vain, we started camwhoring in his room using the mirror. lol !

& when they said Blackjack, I couldnt find my wallet & I realised that I left it at ahma's house. LOL ! So I didnt play ;D Okays, I was sotong enough lah ! LOL ! played only a few rounds using Bro's money. :D then Uncle shared bets w me agn. I told him stress. LOL ! won abit :D everyone left at about 1plus. Fetched Grandparents home & found my stuff :D lollol ! Dad said no wonder your friends call you that name. LOL !

2nd Day
wore very simple clothing to Grandparents(Mum's side) house. shirt + shorts + small handbag + heels. fringe was made to the top/back cus Mum was like asking why 1st day never. LOL ! no make-up done bcos I realised after putting ONLY foundation on the first day, there's two damn pimples popping out on my face. -.- on the way there, my tears dropped while listening songs can ! like , wta ! I wasnt emo ! =/

reached , & it's warm de lor ! lol ! sms, lunched, read newspaper EXCEPT gambling. I didnt gamble at all on this day :D played w Cousin's daughter. lol. Kids are really naive, in a good way :D went home & met relatives(Dad's side) at the street opp my first house. Had zu2 cao3 for dinner at the coffeeshop there. & the whole plate of scallop was mine, if not wrong. HAHA ! I ate alot of that. Everyone went to our house. lol, I almost laughed abit when they comment about my room color & stuffs. =/ pink like malemain[figure it out yourself], lots of toys ; mickey stuffs. heh, even my bedsheet is also pink & mickey/minnie :D lols. & they started blowing the Bestman Balloon ? & the smell is NICE can ! lollol ! opened my door & after awhile the smell's gone. Good thing ! & they left at 11plus ? early ! lol !

& I was rotting at home ystd ! Was supposed to watch Ah Long Pte Ltd w Mummy but she said my tests coming, so I studied the whole day WHILE watching tv & playing comp games. LOL ! Studied only SS. Today too. & knw what ? I just realised that I studied the wrong thing. hmmm , okays , not exactly. But History Test is BEFORE SS ! -.- I'm sure to fail History lah. Cus I have NO confidence at all. Memorizing notes is my WEAKEST point. LOL ! I have a poor memory :D

School tml ): BYE !

No comments:

Post a Comment