Thursday, February 07, 2008

School Day

YAY ! HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !

Youth is when you're allowed to stay up late on New Year's Eve.
Middle age is when you're forced to.
- Bill Vaughan

& knwing that I wont be updating after today, I shall wish
0602 ; Jordon CleverSotong :D
0702 ; Aisyah Vice-Chairman :D
0802 ; John Tan (:
0902 ; Siyuan (:
a HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! XD

YESTERDAY
Had flu since morning. Sian half ! It's like every CNY Eve I'll get flu one lor -.- Went to school just for the concert. LOL ! Teacher still said there'd be 2 lessons before the concerts. LOL ! So Dexter lent me his PSP & I played Bleach. LOL ! Yuesheng & Clique came and we played VS Mode ;D Guess what ! I won them many times. & it's funny cus I used Gay tatics XD

Assembly was okays. Flu worsened alot. Thanks Constance for your Tissue Paper (: Vanessa & I said only the Break Dance nice. But before that she said that Chinese Dance was the best. Pretty lah the dance. Had lunch opposite & smth runied my mood more when I wasnt in the mood alrdy.

Dad came & home. Had med & slept. At least I felt much better after leaving house. LOL ! Fresh air (; Had reunion dinner at Grandparents' house. First time having buffet types of dinner ;D smsed alot then talked on phone for awhile. Did nothing much there. & sad lah. My left index finger nail broke when I reached home ): LOL ! This is random, I knw ! [:

TUESDAY
Maths lesson ruined my whole mood before recess. Re-Test & I dont think I'll do better than the first test. Shucks can ! Went Novena w Dajie after school. YAY ! I finally bought that White clutch ;D & it's cheap de loh. Cheaper by $2.90 I didnt knw that until I was at the counter. LOL ! Bought 3 pairs of earrings/studs & a bead necklace. Dajie bought herself one too :D Had not-really-lunch there. Damn cold lah the aircon at the foodcourt. LOL ! & I'm so happy that I actually slept so early, at about 10plus, before my whole family came back home. & I asked what time they came back the next day, and they said about 12plus ........ LOL ! It's damn LATE can !

End of updates. But now, I have to roughly think what must I do after the 2nd day of CNY. LOL !

I wna watch Ah Long Pte Ltd.
& it's a MUST to start revising C.Humanities by Sunday.
I wna go out ... Lol !
Understand more about Current Accounts & stuffs. It's getting more&more non-understandable (I knw there's no such word. Or is there ?) for me.

Memories Of Y&M Flashed Back.

No comments:

Post a Comment