Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Chalet photos

Edited @ 11:19 PM
Dexter just reminded me abt smth. The cat bite me w its NOT-SHARP teeth when I fed it w Otah !! LOL ! & I got a shocked & screamed -.- How dumb ! & I just rmbed one thing. I was having sore throat on first day of chalet & when we were back from dinner (w YZ Martin Jeff), Darl&I were walking far behind them & I started singing London Choco Roll w my zhao sia voice ! How pro !! :D:D & we both were practically laughing our lungs out ! LOL !

Done w editing :D


I think it's time to upload the chalet pics ! I hope WJ will make a video asap :D:D I want ! Bcos the video he made the other time for Sentosa is nice :D I knw many will agree w me, right ? :D & pls dont ask me why I keep using yellow for my font color in the pics :D Cus, dont you think yellow is a nice color ?

































His present from me :D:D I hope it's rlly up to standard lah =/


& lastly,


iloveyou, boy ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment