Monday, December 22, 2008

May Happiness Smile Upon You.

Good afternoon, people (:

Didnt update for the past few days, bcos I was too lazy to do.

18Dec

Happy 10th Month (:

Took back results, promoted ! :D

Congrats to Dexter, KT, SY for getting the first 3 in class. So cool loh ! Dexter got 5 points ! Smart ppl !

& the black hair spray sucks to the very extreme max ! Went home to bathe for one hr ++, washed hair for 3 - 4 times, hair conditioned it for 3 times -.-

& thanks to those who called/msged me to ask. HAHA ! Bcos that makes me knw smth (: Oh, it's good one lah.

19Dec
Precious' back from cruise (: He replied me, like finally after one day (due to the lousy reception over there) ! LOL ! Well, anyway, headed to Tampines Mall at arnd 5plus w my family. Had Ajisen Ramen there bcos I insisted. LOL ! =/ It cost a bomb ! LOL !

Went to get a new plan after that, for me :D Bcos my smses alwayyyyys exceed the limit every month :O & Mum got herself a new phone. Overall cost wasnt that ex (: & bcos of this, I missed the show The Little Nyonya ): Damn sad !

& I saw this watch at G-Factory ! I'm so gna buy it when I got the money ! :D 90bucks alr ! It's redredredredred !!!!!! Eh, I hope it suits me lah, the watch. D knws what I mean.

20Dec
Out w Precious. Initial plan was to go Henderson Waves but the sun was too bright & I was wearing heels ! HAHA ! So, we postponed the walk & went Vivo City to walk arnd. It's surprising that we actually stayed at Harbour Front for the whole day, okays !!! LOL !





Had lunch at FC & smth went wrong o.O But was okays after that. Talktalktalktalk, walked arnd. Went to see watches. HAHA ! D thinks I'm mad bcos I'm all abt watches now ! & camera (it's just that ystd I wasnt in camera mood). Saw one watch, at dk where, nice ! But if not wrong, the price is damn nice too (: Went to see a few mins of sunset at VivoCity.



Had dinner at a noodle stall (?). Went to FC aftermath as I wna grab a bite of smth else. Had ice kachang there :D LOL ! Wanted to eat fries after that but was too full. LOL ! So, headed home after that :D


Is there anyone else who eats only the ice ?



Funny, on the way back to Yishun, D & I were doing our own things = listening to songs in our own phones. LOL ! & I read my storybook. First time individual stuffs. LOL !

21Dec
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIMBERLEY(Laopo) :D

Stayed at home. Going out in a few hours' time to CWP ! I wna buy new school shoes ! I wna buy hp strap bcos Bro has one (w his sch logo&it's damn nice alr !). I wna save money so that I can get that Casio Red color watch soon !

& nth much alrdy. Shall wait for Mum now (:

No comments:

Post a Comment