Saturday, June 27, 2009

Breathe Slow,

It has been the nicest wk ever in this June hols :D Or rather nights (: Shall make the post shorter :D So parents left in the wee hours on Tuesday.

So, on that day ;
- Took bus to Prata House for dinner :D
- Cheese & Egg prata & Egg prata :D
- Koped half of ♥'s plain prata. (He has alot)
- Bused to Woodlands, Pasar Malam trip :D
- Bought food to eat, agn. LOL !
- Trained back home, as Bro said he'd be reaching @ 10plus.
- Sad to said, he didnt. I was damn lonely.
- Called ♥ to chat awhile :D & slept at 3plus. Damn early, I knw.



Wednesday ;
- Tutor changed time to 8pm ._.
- Damn hungry during tuition thou I had lunch @ 2plus.
- Rushed to meet ♥ downstairs > Northpoint XinWang HK Cafe.
- ♥ was taking his own sweet time to decide what to eat. LOL !
- Rushed him & finally, food :D:D:D
- I ate alot. I have big appetite.
- I even koped ♥'s fermented noodle. Very yummy.
- Went for strolling after that & home @ 12plus :D
- Slept at 3plus agn. Tiring.


We didnt knw Prata was there too. We were initially saying that we went there to eat prata. Then at the end of our meal, I flipped the menu & there, PRATA O:



Looks yummy right ? I koped his fermented noodle. HAHA !


MINE :D Yummy, are you hungry ? :D


Thursday ;
- Woke up @ 1045hrs went to school alone after preparing.
- Was deciding whether to take bus or not, train in the end.
- ♥ told me he just woke up when I reached Yishun Station (what a pig)
- Waited for him @ AMKHub > bought bread > school.
- Supposed to reach at 12pm but .. Whose fault ? LOL !
- Mr Leow was having lunch then he met us @ 2pm.
- Meanwhile, Mdm Tey taught us abit of Physics. Very funny.
- I guess I've to memorise the formats ltr (:
- Mr Leow came. Joked alot. LOL ! Two ppl who joke = many jokes :D
- Asked if he could help me w tuition mindmap, guess what. LOL !
- He flipped to the end of the topics & laughed ._.
- Did some serious work :D We received one cute badges each. Yay, thankyou :D
- Left @ 4plus > ♥'s house > waited for him to bathe
- I like ♥'s maid. Pretty & kind & friendly & young :D
- To my house, ♥ waited at the playground while I came up to prepare :D
- Longer than him. From clear blue sky to dark one. LOL !
- Dined at ChongPang MeeFen :D One word ; Delicious (Thumbs up)
- But the atmosphere there would be thumbs down bcos of smth ! LOL !
- Sugarcane drink next.
- Went Northpoint > arcade BUT didnt go in bcos not the one ♥ wants.
- Went Safra (closed) > playgrnd for swings > chatted alot abt many things :D
- We stayed there for at least half an hour.
- Bought drinks then strolled home slowly :D
- ♥ took the last train yet agn :D LOL !





I'm done :D We're gna go XinWang TW Cafe next :D

& Happy belated Birthday Dexter :D

No comments:

Post a Comment