Monday, June 08, 2009

You made me feel.

I'm so bored that I actually went to edit some photos taken recently.

♥ is still slping at this time - 3:10pm alrdyyyy ~ LOL ! He woke up alrdy ! :DD & we're talking on phone now ! Finally, after many days ... Super happy ! :D

It's 4:20pm now :D Just hung up the phone. Haha. Anyway, good thing to do when you're super bored. Can kill time also. HAHA ! So we chatted for abt 1hr :D There's this camp tml ): From 8 in the morning till 5pm, if not wrong ): How tiring. I hope it wont be that boring. LOL !

So tuition in the morning was abit tiring ._. I think I gave that tutor headache. HAHA ! Funny. Watching Boys Before Flowers now :D Nice ! Haha. I love Jin Sicao's eyes ! :D




LOL ! My fringe ): But I still like this picture :D


Should I buy a camera ? Not digital but is polaroid. ): That one is so damn cool after seeing Bro's friends' facebook photos !

No comments:

Post a Comment