Sunday, July 12, 2009

Nobody But You,

Finally, 650th post after a long time.

& finally, one year one day. Did you hear what I was telling you last night when I coulnt slp ? Do yknw how much I miss you ? Do yknw how often do I think of you this one whole year ? Grandpa, some songs remind me of you. Tears still flow down uncontrollably when the songs are playing. Grandpa, I knw your happy up there. I♥YOU !

Forgot what happened for the past few days. Oral on Wednesday was a gone case ! Effing difficult like shit pls ! Waited for ♥ in his class. Did some work then left. Postponed tuition to Thursday cus not in the mood. I hope I can still get the grade I want for Chinese ! ):

Watched Ice Age 3 on Friday w ♥ after extra lesson. Quite nice. The lil dinosaurs are so cute. Left and home @ 7plus. Slept at 10plus but got disturbed at 2am ._. Felt like uttering all the swear words I knw at that time. Msged ♥. Didnt expect him to reply me :D Chatted & did Maths till 5am & slept. Woke up at 7.45am this morning. {Swear words agn. Slept so lil !}

Went to school for SS. Was damn tired due to lack of slp. Didnt concentrate at all. Waste my time. Chatted w friends then dismissed. Prata for breakfast. Then headed to AMK Library w Sylvia & Jeff to do work w Van :D On the way there, saw this cute lil girl. Very cute. Mixed blood. Even the two agreed :D Stayed there for awhile then left.

Started work, alone, as soon as the couple found a table for us. Sylvia reading comic still. LOL ! Lamed together w Sylvia & couple. ♥ came @ 2plus. He just woke up at 1plus. HAHAH ! Real pig. Left w him to Northpoint. Ate Subway for lunch. A big NO from me the next time to anyone who asks whether wna eat. LOL ! Popular, then bought lunch for Bro then home. Reached home just nice @ 5pm :D

Off to do tuition work & shall slp soon. Deprived Sleep ! o.o

No comments:

Post a Comment