Monday, July 20, 2009

When I Can Hardly See,

Hello (: Forgot what happened these few days.

Friday ; School ended like very fast, esp after recess. HAHAH ! Which was a good thing :D Tried ethnic costume during CI, w the girls. I'm still deciding whether to wear. Is there PE tml ? I want PE. Stayed back w ♥ after school to do my work. Haha. ♥ helped me by punching holes for my wrkshts. Table in a mess for that dk how long. HAHA ! Then the cleaner wna disinfect the class so we left. Went Novena for lunch. We were both pathetic souls. I want buy drinks also no money alrdy. LOL ! Ended up drinking my own plain water. Boring ! Headed home @ 6plus.

Saturday ; HAPPY 17th MONTH ANNIVERSARY. I♥YOU ! (:

What I wna say to you is all THERE alrdy (: Yknw it.

Met ♥ at AMK Library. I was late but cant be blamed cus I went there myself. HAHA ! Jeff&Van were there too. Started doing serious work for very long. Completed tuition work w/i one or two hrs :D Nice ! Did other stuffs. My stomach BTH so ♥ bought fries :D Then a couple of hours flew by. Hungry agn. Bought spaghetti as my lunch. While ♥ bought smth light to eat. HAHA ! Left alot of spag, so played a game w ♥. I cheated la, I admit. (< SEE THAT ?) LOL ! So ♥ ate the remaining spag :D Cont'd w our work for another half an hour & left. Headed home. Prepared.

Wanted to go somewhere for dinner to celebrate Mum's bday. But dk where. So Bro suggested Zhu Chao. Went TPY. Their Egg Tofu there was like HEAVEN :D Me cant eat seafood so ate alot of ET & Scallops :D:D:D HEAVEN ! But their service not very good. But it's okayyyy :D Food is the first priority. Haha ! After that headed to NP Cold Storage to buy beer / wine. LOL ! Bro & Dad. LOL ! Home at 9plus. Fell aslp right after eating flu tablet.

Tuition today was alr. 2&half hours agn. Tiring. Bye (:

No comments:

Post a Comment