Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I'm Not Gna Let You Fall,

I'm kinda lazy to update despite staying @ home for a few days & doing nth the whole time.

- Went out w Mum one day & bought high waist skirt & one piece clothing
- The bag I wanted went Out of Stock, sad ttm !
- Went Vivo City w ♥
- Supposed to search for some stuffs but ended up spending time @ Roof Garden
- Out w ♥ on the 18th ; Orchard Rd
- Wore new heels & my feet hurt like hell -.-
- David came to find us & went to Roof Garden @ Orchard Central to blow wind
- Spent my days @ home after that -.- Boring pls !
- & I'm finally going out tml, w ♥ ! :D
- Mum's off day on Wed. Happy pls ! :D Home cooked food !

Mango's having sales now ! But nth caught my eyes ): Gonna try Cotton On tml. Pls, nice tank tops !

No comments:

Post a Comment