Wednesday, December 30, 2009

When You Said Nothing At All,

Hello :D

Finally finished my lunch & uploading photos to fb.

In just 1 day more, it's gna be 2010 ! I doubt I'll be updating tml & one first day of 2010 so, I shall roughly update abt random stuffs.{/pictures below are abit pixelated.

So, 2009 has been a great year for me apart from the results =/ HAHA ! From 1/8 '05 > 2/8 '06 > 3/8 '07 > 4/8 '08 > 5/2 '09 ! Was in the same class as some ppl throughout the five years in Andss. Many of us agreed that the class spirit got better as the years passed (:

This year was a super high year for me that I can always laugh out loud randomly w/o any reasons. LOL ! People who are close to me will knw, definitely :D Days are O Levels are disastrous ; Slpless nights. But well, that's not the point.

The main thing is, it rlly feels good to have good friends who are true to you. Not leaving you when you need them the most. They rock ttm ! :D
Not all are present. Lol !
There are many sayings like as time flies, people do change. Hmmm, maybe. That's bcos everyone's busy w their own lives. But at least there's mmrs, right ? (;

Vanessa Leo
Then I've got a super close friend-cum-sister who is always there for me. Heh, you'll be busy w your life next year. All the best for your O levels :D

Also, someone who loves me as much as I do :D I rlly cant imagine my life w/o you.

No, I wont forget about you at all. That was taken when we were in Sec 3, if you rmb (;

Last but not least, my family & cousins {as well as another side} :D Bro was the photographer.

All of the above are all my love. Of cus, I dont have a nice family photo to upload on blog. But they are always my first priority, & also ZYZ :D

1 comment:

  1. EILEEN YEO XUN RU! I will never forget you! :D
    You will forever be my dearest LG! ^^

    ReplyDelete