Thursday, July 29, 2010

Because 11:11 Does Not Exist,

Hello, non-existent reader(s) !

“When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.”

Practical lessons last Saturday. Am I so easy to get tricked by people ? Chemistry practical teacher actually knew Adnan very well cus they could "gang up" to trick me on smth. Was talking about Blackberry and iPhone. Then both of them said there's a phone brand called "Blueberry" in M'sia -.- Met up w lovely girls after studying for Seoul Garden :D Quite last minute but I still love it alot. Lots of funny things happened and I was full after laughing for so long. Went for midnight jogging w Bro on the same night. I wanna get rid of the flabby meats hanging on my arms and tummy and thighs ): Okays, it's almost a week and my muscles are still aching. This shows that I havent been exercising for damn long ! LOL !


Sadly, I only took one photo w Joleen & not Sylvia & Constance


Met up w Kimberley wife two evenings ago. I was and AM still very happy to meet up w her after so damn long ! Dined at 18chefs. Headed to the "playground" on the highest level of Northpoint to cam-whore and also the ladies. HAHA ! It's been so long since I last cam-whored in a restroom O: We even took 80over photos w/i an hour. There's an uber cute lil girl who accidentally took photo w us. Damn cute ttm ! Headed back home at 10plus. Oh yes, SUNDAY ! :D




Met up w Pamela dajie the next afternoon at her school to study together w her friend. I felt very weird and she knws why ! HAHA ! I felt a sense of accomplishment bcos I did 4topics of revision despite it's just 2hours plus of study session. MONDAYYYY !

I hate the fact that my cyber-shot phone is spoilt ): Met up w Constance & Sylvia last week after school at Khatib mac's to study. Yes, it's raining/drizzling that day and I didnt protect Him from the rain. The screen had lines and soon it went white then black screen while I was msging friends. What's worst was I dropped my beloved jacket, iTouch & ez link card onto the floor w mud. Tell me, who can be more unlucky than me ? ): Then I couldnt retrieve my contacts from Him to Mum's spare phone. Now, I dislike SE phones. But the irony thing is the phone I'm using now is SE ! I want a new phone asap. I rmb one of my phones died on me at almost the same time as now in 2007. Coincidence or what ?

Tests are going on this wk. Maths & Sciences were over for me. & I can conclude that I wont do well this time round either. Maths will go downhill for sure. I hate bearings & sketching of graphs ! Having English test tml. Idk if it's compre/compo/letter writing/all of that 3. HAHA !

BBQ w 6C'04 people tml as class gathering ! No one knws if it'll be a successful one until tml. Saturday w my lovely clique for shopping/dinner. Bro's always so busy until we had to postpone the "dinner" as a family ):



Can we pretend that airplanes
in the night sky
are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now.


It's time to be independent w/o you (':

No comments:

Post a Comment