Sunday, July 18, 2010

Better In Time,

Good afternoon.

I love today's weather. So cooling. Rained in the morning and stopped at arnd 1pm. & now it's gna rain anytime agn (:

So, my June & first half of July was quite fine. Caught Toy Story 3 w classmates on the last day of June. I wna watch Despicable Me ! Went for Kbox on the same day, in the evening, w my girls. Ah, yes ! I rmb my right eye was swollen on that day too. Haha!



Then there's once when Aunty Kate gave us cherries to eat while we were working and the guys starting playing w the juice.


Dating, yes no ?
 

Then I finally met Pamela to "study". Haha. I knw we'll be able to study on next Wednesday. Dinner at a cafe. Nice talking to you, Dajie :D






Played pool w classmates at OCC was damn hilarious. Won each other. Sad thing is that 24th July / Aug will be the last day that OCC will have a pool place. I wna go cycling w them ): Went Grandma's house last night and I rlly love the feeling a lot ! (: Ah, tests are coming very soon ! I've no motivation to study yet ): Sad or sad.

& It's been a long time since I posted such a long post with so many pictures. Yes, I miss my life. I swear I'm gna live life to the fullest (:




I always think of you when I'm down and I'll somehow cheer up a bit bcos I knw you dont want anyone of us to be upset of anything. I cried agn last night on the way to Grandma's house. I rlly miss you a lot, Grandpa.

I'm gna stand up and be a strong girl once agn (: I dont wna fall and cry so easily anymore. I've been crying for so many times for 2months and my eyesights are getting from bad to worse day by day. Idw to cry anymore when I mention your name. Bcos I knw, we alrdy have had those memories etched inside our hearts and we'll nvr forget about that. Btw, today's the 18th.

No comments:

Post a Comment