Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Down To Earth,

Another two days that I didnt update ! Reached home at 8plus ystd and fell aslp while watching Ah Di. LOL ! Watched Incredible Tales and went to bed at 11plus. SUPPOSED to be falling aslp arnd that time too but who knws that freaking fan had to be spoilt at 12plus. Then I fell aslp at 1plus in the morning. Thanks ah, LOVELY fan !

-

Day 25 — The person you know that is going through the worst of times
I guess no one I knw is going thru the worst of times right now ? Perhaps, some of us who are struggling and trying to cope w studies ? I'm one of them ): Trying my best now as I've missed 2days of lesson due of my illnesses. Freaking weak immune system I have !

Day 26 — The last person you made a pinky promise to
That freaking nice guy friend I made in poly, AMZAR ! (: Thanks for always being the one who'll be there for me whenever I'm feeling down or happy or freaking high or fazhu. Although smth bad happened in between but I'm rlly relieved and happy that we actually managed to overcome that stupid obstacle and back to talking terms again. In fact, as close as how we were in the past ! Yes, we'll forget about it very soon (: Thanks for listening to my woes most of the time and also letting me throw tantrums at you as and when I like and also pinch you like there's no tml (I likey) ! ^^ I knw I'm always the one ignoring you for nth (or maybe there is just that I didnt tell you) and then you'll keep asking me bcos you're concern abt me. Thankyou ! I may not be one of your best friends in poly, but I rlly hope that our friendship will last, like what you told me a few days ago ! :D Yknw I've nvr wanted to lose you as my friend bcos yknw me inside out w/i these two months in poly ! Idk how we did it too ! But I'm still glad to have you and knw you ! <; I knw this blog is locked, but I rlly hope that YOU WONT FORGET ABOUT OUR DEAL ABOUT YOUR SMOKING HABIT ! :D A few more days to your Macs deluxe breakfast from me ! :D


---To Be Cont'd---

No comments:

Post a Comment