Saturday, July 23, 2011

Hello, and Goodbye,

Hello ! :D

21st July was Mum's birthday. Her lady boss booked a room for us and we stayed there one 2D1N :D Took a direct bus outside school to MBS to meet parents. Bro came after awhile. Started preparing and went for dinner. Aunts and Grandma came at 7plus. Went up to Skypark :D The scenery was oh-so-AWESOME-ttum !! It's magnificent to be precise ! :D Bad thing was, Bro actually forgot to bring his memory card though he brought his DSLR ! So I had to lend him mine even though I brought camera to Skypark. 

Chilled at Beanstro w family after Aunts and Grandma left. I had double hot chocolate w marshmallow. That's what I called LIFE ! Enjoying life to the max ! :D Went back hotel and fell aslp halfway while texting. 

Woke up the next morning, prepared and went up to Skypark agn w parents only. Bro went up for swimming session for 2hrs before we woke up. Then packed, put things in car. Brkfast and checked out after meeting lady boss and family. 

Headed home and took my nap for 2hrs even after having a short nap omw home. This shows how tired I was. Plus I was having bad flu. Overslept and late in meeting best bud luckily he was patient enough to wait for me :D Supposed to walk arnd northpoint but due to the lack of time, we decided to head to Tampines and had Macs for dinner instead ._. Ate very fast, but not so fast. Reached school and he left for his TPSU camp while I went for my skating session :D A senior knew that I had bad flu so he lent me his skates but didnt expect me to skate. So for that 3hrs, I was sitting at one spot. Then two CKT mentors came to find me and we chatted all the way till skates ended. 

From one of the mentors > skating > how dangerous sports are > injuries > KPOP > ghost stories ! Funny things happened after the ghost stories session bcos I didnt dare to enter the girls' toilet. LOL ! Headed home after that. Next skating session will be skating from school to ECP !! O:

No comments:

Post a Comment