Monday, December 31, 2012

Timeless Love,

Last wk was great ! Met up w Darling on Thursday and had a catch up session w her ! Dessert at Haagen Dazs. Dined at a place called Food For Thought. Will bring B there one day after his POP (:





Darling, Idk if you'll be reading this... But just wna let yknw that if good things happen, we will be there smiling and be happy for you. If shit happens, we'll always stand by you and give you our support and be there for you whenever you need anyone of us. Stay strong k, darling ! ❤

Stayed at home on Friday to accompany Mum on her off day. Brkfast at Chongpang. Tried Chinese medical for my skin. The medicines suck. It tastes like plain water but it's a bit more to the bitter. It smells ! And I've to swallow 10pills after that. Imagine my misery. z

Met my dearest boy on Saturday. I wasn't in the right state on that day. Forgotten to bring my ez-link card out. And I had to spend $5 just on transport. Could've spent it on food instead ): Had Frolick w boyf. Then we walked from ION Orchard to Suntec City. Late lunch/early dinner at Pepper Lunch. Teehee, it's been a long time since I last had that. He was shocked at the period of me not having PL. Headed back to Cineleisure by train to catch Timeless Love at 730pm. Aloysius Pang looks so much like Shawn Lee. They have the aura. Cool and handsome ! Hahah.

K, this movie is nice. I wouldn't say it's awesome. (if you haven't watch and wna watch, I suggest you to click back or cross this page :D) But it teaches us one thing that is to treasure the time you have w your love ones no matter what. But I guess it's quite nobel of the guy to "abandon" bcos he had cancer at young age. Burden to your love ones ? For me, I guess I wouldn't have  the courage to do so. I'm a weak and reliant girl. I will want my love ones to be w me thru ups and downs, thick and thin. And even if I were to be diagnosed w any illness, he has to accompany me thru it. LOL ! Okay, I'm #justsaying. Might not be this case if it rlly happens.

Headed to Taka to buy finger food and slack at a place where smokers are -.- Wrong decision of mine. Talked and headed home after that.


Retardie who didn't look at the right place

This wk will be a great one, I suppose... Not including the day when results will be released. And B will be on a trip for his outfield for 7days. A wk w/o his texts and calls. K, I can survive. Must think positively (: Mind over matters. Shall go to bed soon, meeting my dearest xlk, who's been my close friend for 11yrs this year.

Goodnight (:

No comments:

Post a Comment