Friday, December 28, 2012

You're The Best,

Before it's too late to upload in the year of 2012, I shall make a post today (while still trying to figure out how to start on my assignment).

Ended my October by going out w Baby for a few consecutive days bcos of his block leave after he came back from Brunei Trng. Visited the museums w him in one of the days. National Museum of Singapore for the wedding dress and Chinatown Heritage.
Favourite of all.

November was great. Had events on 2 consecutive Thursdays in this month. Started my month by attending Baby's red beret presentation at his camp.Then it was cousin's 21st advance celebration at SAF Changi Seaview Resort. The place is very relaxing and perfect place for family mini gathering. The interior design is very pretty too!

Found on google images


Not all were present though.

Then it was cycling session w lovers and I fell from my bike in attempt to race w Baby. Good job, eileen! KBBQ at night! Then it was quiz period where I didn't do well at all. Yes, flunked. And projs kept flowing in non-stop one after another and the deadlines were very near.

SMTown SG Concert on the 23rd Nov. It was great! Attended this concert w Con, her sis and Fangching. Dad fetched me from school to the concert place. Started q-ing at 2plus. Thanks BC for the macs treat! And then it started pouring heavily where lightnings flashed and thunder roared. K, I was seriously damn scared of lightning. Concert started at 7plus (if I didn't rmb wrongly) and the whole event ended 1hr ltr than the time that it was supposed to end. Was damn crazy when I saw the people I like. Woohoo, my third time seeing SHINee in real life! It spells a-w-e-s-o-m-e! ♥
Then there's lightning when f(x) were performing Electric Shock. Hmmm...

Then it was December. Started my December by going for 2NE1 Global Tour Concert. SG was the last stop so 2NE1 decided to have 3 encore songs ! :D Lucky us! Attended this concert w Baby! It was awesome max. The moment 2NE1 appeared on stage, everyone stood up and was so damn high even though ours weren't moshpits ! I was jumping and at the same time afraid that I'd roll down the steps. /laughs. And to my surprise, photography was allowed. The security guards didn't stop the ones who were taking photos. Daebak!

My photos were taken in hi-speed burst mode I made it into .gif instead.












Photos - cr: Theshoebunny.bs

Term test the next following wk. Yeaps, I screwed this term very badly. I knw it myself. Shall prepare for the worst when I receive the papers back when sch reopens. Term break started on the 13th Dec right after I left the exam room. Shall update about it tml or smth or this will be a super draggy post.

Goodbye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment