Wednesday, February 19, 2014

CNY x V'DAY,

Friday was Valentine's Day as well as the last day of Chinese New Year. My CNY was an okay one. It wasn't as good as before because of some saddening things. But I'm glad things are good now!

初一

Like how we had our CNY since young, it was grandma's house @ Red Hill on the first day of CNY. This year was a bit different because of the existence of a qt pie: Oreo! He could almost be camouflaged as a carpet because of the way he lies on the floor. As usual, the cousins were playing and disturbing Oreo right in front of the TV. 




It was so hard to capture a good photo of Oreo because whenever we tried to do so, he would move. When we don't, he would stay and lie there quietly without any movement. But who can resist such a qt pie! He was still so small when I first saw him 4 mths ago! 

初二

Granny @ Ubin. But some stuff cropped up before we even boarded the bumper boat. So glad that everything's good now. Please treasure the people arnd you! (I'm happy to say that Granny Kek has been discharged from the hospital!) House visiting at Aunt's house till late night. Had the annual cousin affair. It was my first time because I was always not free whenever they visited Aunt's house in the previous years.


初三
House visiting @ Baby's Dad's friend's place (such a long connection :/). Then to his uncle's place in the evening and boy, the place was nicely renovated! Love the whole concept! It's small but super cosy esp the cousin's room! I love it so much at first sight.


初九
House Visiting at WJ's as usual. And, as usual, Baby and I were the latest. #whatsnew. This was also the day before Joleen went back to Australia to continue with her Degree. We will see you in 9months' time (if I'm not wrong). Headed to B's house in the evening for his grandma's 87th birthday celebration.

What's CNY without a gambling @ WJ's?!



All the best for your studies, Joleen!

Finally, 初十五
Last day of CNY and also Valentine's Day.

So I met B after his work at about 630pm. As usual, he lied to me so I would not reach earlier. And as usual, I took my own sweet time and reached later than the time he told me to. And as usual x2, my surprise for him WOULD ALWAYS fail!!!

Our initial plan was to go chompchomp for dinz but being the hungry me, I told B that we shall settle our dinz at NEX instead. From DTF to some Jap restaurant to a middle class restaurant which I was very satisfied with: Aone. They do sell claypot noodle which is quite hard to find now. That's one of my favourite food back when I lived in Sengkang. I was so elated when I saw this on the menu. Being the suagu boy, he told me that he didn't have that before so he didn't mind trying. Ordered a bowl of my favourite soup to share. My tummy was so satisfied with the food! 



That was how we spent our 4th Valentine's day together. Simple yet enjoyable bcos of each other's companion! :)

*
Despite being just a short post, it took me almost 3days to complete it because I would always procrastinate. Can't wait for exam to be over now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment