Friday, February 14, 2014

Hong Kong Day 3: Merry Christmas,

Woohoo! My laptop is finally back! Alr, I'm still having some problems with my HP charger and I'm currently using my twinny's to substitute with my own. Best moment after you get back your laptop: everything is still inside! :D

Yesterday was my last day of school. Hopefully, that would be my last day in poly (excluding exams) too! I can't wait to graduate!! Oh! Before I forget... TGIF & HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, ALL!☺

*
HONGKONG DAY 3:
Warning: contains many photos of food!

It was the first time I spent my Christmas in another country (together w B's relatives). I'm glad we did.

Had our brunch at Library Cafe. We had problem finding the cafe despite using Google Map for help because it's hidden at a basement of some departmental store. I would say that the food was good. Though the omelette wasn't what I had expected, the spinach made everything better. I think partly was because I had not eaten vegetable since day 1 in HK (LOL!). Another reason was my first time seeing no salad but spinach on my plate. (I love food that is hot! Noms!) Last reason was, IT'S MY FAVOURITE VEGETABLE. B's cousin and cousin-in-law came after we finished our brunch.





Our shopping started at this moment - Harbour City. B bought a top at Fred Perry. It was a love at first sight for me bcos the colour of the top is maroon! It gave me an impression that the shirt looks like one of the outfit in Harry Potter movie. Whereas me, I bought just one oversized tee from Zara. Nothing much caught our attention so we headed for sightseeing at Avenue of Stars. It was rather crowded as it's a Christmas and packed with tourists from Mainland.





Stayed for just a lil while to watch Symphony of Lights. Hmmm, nothing much actually. Left earlier but the crowd was oh-so-freaking-bad! Everyone was pushing, pushing AND pushing despite knowing that it's already freaking crowded at the front. Bad thing aside, we met up w B's uncle and aunt for dinz at a Korean Restaurant: Sorabol Korean Restaurant. Told Baby that we must patronise this restaurant when we visit Seoul in June this year.



One of my favourite dishes! 




My favourite of all! Sadly, we all had only one each.


Photo with ze relatives of Baby's.
Headed down to Temple Street for some digestion (LOL!). Everything was so much cheaper than Ladies Market!! People who have not been to HK are recommended to visit Temple Street before Ladies Market. You'll be happy even if it's for a dollar or 2.

Our night ended with the cousin and cousin-in-law sending us back to the hotel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment