Saturday, April 04, 2015

Midnight Thoughts,

Because trying is never good enough... 

I suppose that at one point of time, everyone will have the thought of letting go of everything and lead a super carefree life. School is stressing me up (that's just a minor part of it though) and I need a platform for me to vent my frustration.

I hate making decisions bcos I am someone who is so fickle-minded, always negative and paranoid abt the consequences made. I've nvr doubted people who try (except for times when we knw we are all joking!). I can't say that I tried ALL the time but at least efforts are made. But this time, I rlly didn't expect myself getting slapped right in my face (literally) when I told myself that I shall try making effort.

One thing I knw is that we can nvr satisfy others all the time. I won't deny that I'm a fussy person. I seek perfections at my own expectation level which some people find it rather hard to accept. It's true that everyone has their own expectations. But like what I've mentioned, it's hard to satisfy everyone. Trying is never good enough...

It's 245AM right now and I need to catch some slp before I wake up for my assignments.


No comments:

Post a Comment