Tuesday, April 21, 2015

One Down,

Just gotten back my laptop after sending it for repair a few days ago. If I didn't mishear it, it should be smth due to the software. If I didn't hear wrongly again, they updated my Windows. Everything looks so big now. My default font used to be super small that friends always complain that they are too tiny for them to see. But I like how small the fonts are! Now... My Chrome windows icons and all just look huge. But I like how I can now select the docs/photos on my desktop to delete them without having the need to go into my folders. But, on a second thought, I think all these should be saved in a folder if not my desktop will be very messy...


Hmmm, laptop aside. Yesterday was my first paper - Mrktg. Guess what! "I'm so stunned like vegetable when I flipped to read the qns." Quoted by Hong Tat. Yes, me too man!! Out of all the qns in the paper, only one (or I should say 2) was one of the tips given by lecturer. And out of so many tips that the lecturer has given, only one (or I should say 2) came out almost the same........ T_T

Ya, man! Idek whether to laugh or cry. The ones that I hope for didn't come out at all. But anyway, it's over.. Shall now focus on Macro which is on Friday!! I just can't wait for Finals to be over man!!


Because... Messy hair don't care! Dayre just gotta crop my wordings out from Snapchat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment