Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Korea Day 10: Back to Seoul,

Finally down to the 10th day of our Korea trip - from Jeju Island to Seoul!! I love our last apt so freaking much!! Just look at the view from our cosy apt! But of cus, it comes with a super steep price!!

Panorama view! What a view!!
Needless to say, it gets prettier during the nighttime. Yes, that's Dangsan River! Just imagine me sleeping and facing the window (Zach always lemme take the better view/my comfy spot) with this view with lights blinking far away and the night scenery. Our bed is just beside the FULL-LENGTH windows! Full-length windows w magnificent views are my weakness! Too much compliments for this apt! Rlly too much! Both Zach and I "wow" the moment we opened the door of this apt! Hahah!












Love the 360 degree turn entrance!


I told Zach that if, in future, we were to go back to Korea again, I'll definitely come back to this apt AGAIN!! Of cus, that's only if the both of us are travelling because this cosy apt is too small for 3 and more.

Took a short nap after we reached the apt and off we went to Hongdae for my Hello Kitty Cafe! Didn't enter the cafe back in Jeju Island so here we were as planned!









Hmmm, actually... Once is enough! Hahah! The waffle was still alr... But, I love that milkshake. If I'm not wrong, it was oreo milkshake?? I love it when they blend it thick. Nom! We didn't try other desserts because we planned to have our dinner after shopping.






Couldn't resist and bought a Hello Kitty tumbler from the Hongdae outlet (though it stated Hello Kitty Island). It's a rlly small tumbler so I used it for my Vitamin drink during my PT work in December. Now it's being abandoned at the area beside the basin waiting for me to use it again now that it's holiday again!

Had our dinner at about 10PM because I was too engrossed in shopping! Hahah! Spent so much just in Hongdae!! Anyway, we entered a random restaurant but apparently it's quite famous there lah. Baby ordered smth spicy, rllyyyyy way too spicy for me while I ordered bibimbap again. I'm damn in love with their BBB!! The BBB in Singapore is just too different as compared to the ones in Korea, even if they are operated by Koreans over here :(






***

Irdk what to do now that semester break is here! Postponed a few dates with friends because I'm a brokegirl92 now who is still trying to save hard for my trip that is coming in just 9 days' time! Told Zach that this will be our last trip before he graduates and guess what... He's happy! T_T (Who knws I might change my mind again. K, Kidding!) Wait till he graduates........ Hahahah! But 2-3 years can save a lot for his graduation trip with me ok!!

Sigh pie, I went for my dental checkup ystd to get the colour for my braces. LIKE FINALLY AFTER 4 MONTHS OF BRACES PLS!! But guess what! Requested for hot pink but the dentist/assistant gave me HALF with light pink instead. So now I've two tones of pink and I kind of dislike light pink since poly started. Called back to ask if can change and no. I've to wait till next month. I'm so gna choose turquoise next month so that they won't make the same mistake again. They better not gimme half turquoise and half teal, man! LOL!!

Time to catch up on the drama that I've missed during my exam period! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment