Saturday, May 02, 2015

Y1S2,

I'm so happy to say that...

EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVERS!!


Y1S2 is over! Like finally! First 3 papers were disastrous. Felt uber sian right after the papers were collected... But, oh well! It's over! Finals are freaking over!! This semester rlly passed too quickly. No idea why but everyone arnd me was saying the same thing. Not sure if it's because of the long PH in Feb that caused this! And it's funny when during exam period I was always craving for the blue Roller Coaster. I even had Mum to buy that for me. But now that exams are over, that packet of Roller Coaster is still lying on the dining table waiting for someone to consume it.

Anyway, it's somehow a trend that my uni friends and I would always visit a cafe right after our last paper! Since Anton always drives, we requested going to a further cafe in the East: Fresh Fruits Lab. Their drinks are filled in beakers and test tubes. No nice photos because I felt paiseh to let my uni friends wait. HAHAHAH! So the photos below are all quite... Haish!

Ordered the recommended fish&chips for mains (both guys and I) which Minyee ordered chicken thigh. Oh yes, and a truffle fries to share! Their truffle fries is soooo good!! Their F&C is rlly good too. I love it when cafes use dory fish for their fish and chips. So smooth and crispy. But, Zach just had to ask me this "Is there any difference?" and "So where's your most favourite place to have fish and chips?" ........ This guy rlly asking for it because I went speechless. HAHAHAH!


Idk-what's-that, orange, beetroot, lettuce juices









Had nowhere else to go and Anton sent us back home one by one. Yes, my "home" for that afternoon was Zach's hall. It was a long way back from TPY to Pioneer. We even lost our ways finding his hall! Hahahah!! Finally seen this man of my heart after 2weeks!! Being happy was one thing, needing my sleep was another thing. Sleep > seeing him! Hahah!


Took the above photo in a rush bcos Dad was about to reach at that time. Yay to 5 more days of not seeing him! Hahah! 

Going out again when I just reached home like 2hrs ago! So tired because I haven't had a proper rest after my exams. Can't wait to reach home ltr, on my aircon, draw my curtain down and sleep till late tml and nua the whole day at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment