Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Second Time to Istana,

Hello! Sometimes I wonder if anyone does read this blog. But anyway, it's a platform for me to jot down my events so that I can look back one day if I ever forget about it. HAHAH!

One day, Zach asked me if I'm interested to visit Istana. To which I replied, yes. The last time I went to this place was like 5 years old? All I could rmb was the huge hall in the main building. So, it's actually a good chance to visit again as there was this open-house going on. I'm glad that it didn't rain that day. Just that, it's a bit too sunny! :/


This is a super long stretch of road before we reached the park that has many booths/game stations. It's only a few mins and I was already perspiring. It goes to show how warm (with a bit of wind) it was that day!

Games stations from several museums


Can never resist pretty backgrnds! (This is a candid shot by accident)

Then we saw this patch of grass and Baby suggested lying down. But...... He looks so natural pls while me?! 

Too near, too fat!



I love fountains since I was a kid. Anywhere with fountains can always lighten my mood. But perhaps, not rlly that day? The sun was too merciless. But okay lah, still feeling good because everyone arnd me was happy. All smiles and laughter! 




We thought we could enter the main building after this stairs (above). But we didn't know that we had to queue to purchase tix to enter. The q was quite long but I'm amazed by how efficient it was! It moved so fast and we got our tix in just like, 3mins! 



No photography is allowed in this building, hence no photos! The displays inside are like, gifts from other countries. All over the world!! 

Left the Istana to chill at Starbucks/Llao Llao before heading down to Orchard for my skincare products at The Face Shop where I spent $130++ there! Dinner was with Zach's family at Mr. Kim KBBQ!

Tada! I'm done and now it's my turn for dinner! Mum cooked spaghetti. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment