Monday, September 21, 2015

23,

An update before I head to bed.

Throwback to 31st July - my 23rd birthday.

Oh, had a family dinner for my advance birthday on the 30th @ KEK Seafood! TBH, the legendary moonlight horfun was a bit salty to our liking :/ But we still ordered 2 plates because we wanted to try; one with seafood and one with beef. I've no idea what else we ordered. Bro made the decision most of the times when we go for tzi char meals. Photos below are unedited and that explains the dark photos...  








Headed to Queenstown, which is like 5 minutes walk from the coffeeshop, as Bro and Felicia wanted to check the boots there! Headed home after that for my celebration with ze fam!








My birthday cake was bought from Antoinette. Can't be compared to the one I bought for Mumsie. This is too chocolatey. But well, never try never knw! Hahah! Next time we all knw where to get birthday cakes from!

But look, the box is very pretty! And Baby said it matches my shorts hahah!!

Kind of miss my long hair now!

It was 31st the next day; Happy 23rd birthday to me! HAHAH!

Baby came to my place to put his stuff first and while I was preparing, he came to my room and pull me out to the living room! Effort: 101/100 *thumbs up* Because this was his 3rd time surprising me on my birthday. And, erm... He actually told me that he was having diarrhea and to think that I believed him!! HAHAH!

Wearing my new Watermelon top on my bird-day.

Him: The pigs depict our lives HAHAH!





We headed out after the mini celebration. Initial plan was to go Punggol Waterway but it was raining :( So we changed to Plan B for Play Nation at The Cathay! It was my second time playing within the same week. HAHAH! Not bad lah, it was fun. Everyone should rlly give it a try. Anyway, it's a must to sign up for the membership during your first visit... I've no idea why too. So, since already signed up as member, why not make full use of the membership? Hahah!

***

And for everything that you've done for me, for the past 6-almost-7 years... I'd like to thank you even though I knw that no amount of "thank you" would be enough! It's cute that we somehow know what we always wanted to tell each other even before we speak. Time isn't rlly on our side now as exams are approaching! But I'm always looking forward to our semester break where I can chill with you all day all night again (though we are already very chilled)! Thank you once again for this!


No comments:

Post a Comment