Wednesday, September 16, 2015

SG50,

Taking a break from my revision. Comm Law test is just tomorrow though. But feeling a bit sian of wrecking my brain, typing the answers and preparing notes for tomorrow.

An update of how I spent my National Day with my man! :)

It's 9th August 2015 - Singapore's Golden Jubilee!

Singapore has finally stepped into her 50th year of independence! Quite a few things happened in the year of 2015 but everyone knows Singapore will be even better as she progresses! This is also the first time Baby and I ever "celebrated" National Day together. We were decked in red and white (for me) on that day! Patriotic much! Heh!




Headed to ION Orchard for our lunch before heading down to the Promontory @ Marina Bay to camp for fireworks. Bought pinic mat from Daiso and some snacks. Ok, this was my first time camping for fireworks hence I didn't know there were so many people who brought their stuff out to REALLY have a picnic there. The well-prepared meals and all just made me went "wow" in my mind!


Spot me.


Then a lil girl from the family behind us tapped me on my shoulder and passed me the things that were in her hands. Why so cute! So, half of our time there was being entertained by the toddler. Baby was interacting with her while I kept laughing and smiling away. I have no idea how to interact with kids :/ A bit scared too ah. What if they suddenly cry? :O 





Then came the "first" performance at our area. Damn sudden please!!


Then it looked like it's gna rain anytime soon!


If I'm not wrong, they cancelled the parachute/airborne performance due to the bad weather.











Hahahah, my photos look so cui. Damn dark. I'm very lazy to edit my photos because I've no time to do so. I guess it's okay anyway... Then came the night performance! Night scenery! Fireworks!





I kind of love the view of the aftermath of the fireworks! Hehee, it looks so pretty!


Attention on this building the whole time there
I forgot what time did the whole thing ended. But we stayed on to take some wefie while waiting for the crowd to disperse by a bit!

Bcos there's only you in my eyes. HAHAH!
(bcos of the blur backgrnd)





Thankful for a nice guy who passed us a tattoo each to paste. Baby gave his to the lil girl hence no tattoo for him. Hahah.

Alr, back to my revision again!

No comments:

Post a Comment